I offer a variety of training courses and seminars.
I have a Masters in Education in E-learning from the University of Hull. I was awarded a Distinction for my research dissertation – a comparative study of face -to-face and on-line English for Special Purposes vocabulary learning – and a Distinction for my Masters overall.
I can offer training events on these topics. The training can be face-to-face or on-line.
- E-Learning for English Language Teaching
- Digital Media
- On-line team building of virtual teams
- Other courses by request
I can offer you custom designed courses and seminars for your teachers in the following areas:
- Using Computers and the Internet
- Materials Development
- Teaching Grammar
- Teaching Vocabulary
- Teaching Speaking
- Teaching Listening
- Teaching Reading
- Teaching Writing
- Corpus Linguistics for teachers
I have a Certificate and Diploma in Teaching English as a Foreign Language and over 20 years teaching and training experience in Poland, Romania, Uzbekistan, Slovenia, Latvia, Estonia and at Edinburgh University.
I can offer training events ranging from 1 hour to 1 week on these topics. And they all have the added bonus of being held in English so you can improve your language skills at the same time.
- Team-building and Team-working
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision-making
- Presentation Skills and Training Standards
- Planning Skills
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Planning and Evaluating Training
- Learning and Thinking
I have an Advanced Diploma in Language Teaching Management (1999)
I can offer you custom designed courses in the following areas:
- Business English for Executives: I have an Advanced Certificate for Teachers of Business English (2004) with a Pass with Distinction and have extensive experience in developing and teaching courses for corporate clients.
- English for Academic Purposes: I have wide experience in using and teaching English for Academic Purposes.
- English for Examinations: I have over 30 years experience testing students at all proficiency levels.